SENTRA JASA UTAMA is from Indonesia National language (Bahasa Indonesia), meaning CENTRE of EXCELLENT SERVICE.With an experienced management for more than 15 years in Indonesia and the business environment in accordance with the philosophy of this company, deliberately chose the name of Sentra Jasa Utama (CENTRE of EXCELLENT SERVICE).
We have the vision to be able to provide excellent service in
- Fundamentals Project Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Certification Exam Preparations
- IT Project Management
IT (Information Technology)
- IT Master Training
- IT Audit
- IT Security Management
- IT Quality Management
- Effective Communication
- Team Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Culture and Politic
- Trust Building
- Management Conflict
Project Management and Business Service
- Project Management Office (PMO) Development Support
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management Consultant and Mentoring
- Outsource Project Managers and Project Teams Resources
- Develop Standard and Procedure
- Develop Project Management Information System (Reporting & Dashboard)
B. LICENSES AND COMPANY LEGAL DOCUMENTS
1. Establishment of Company (PT, PMA, Foundation, CV)
- Local Company.
- Foreign Investment Company (PT. PMA)
c. Foreign Representatives Office.
2. Changing of Company Articles of Association, such as:
- Adjustment Articles of Association to Law No 40 year
- Change of Shareholders and Managements,
- Increasing/Decreasing of Shares,
- Transfer of Shares,
- Changing of Company’s name,
- Company Liquidation, etc.
3. Companies Merger.
4. Make business agreements.
5. Licenses arrangement:
Domicile, NPWP, PKP, SIUP, TDP, API-U, APIT, NPIK,
NIK, LKPM, IUT, IP Iron-Steel, Disturbance permit,
Master list, etc.
6. Permits issued by:
BKPM, KADIN, Trading Dept, Industrial Dept. etc.
7. Document legalization.
8. Human resources Licenses arrangement
C. HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Payroll Services:
- Preparing payroll calculations: salary, allowances, Overtime, BPJS, tax according the Indonesian Law and regulations.
- Pay slip
- Payment of the salary and its taxes.
- Report of Payroll and taxes.
2. Employees Services
- Selections and recruitments
- Employee evaluations